You can make a lasting difference in San Luis Obispo County by making a planned gift. Planned gifts enable Habitat for Humanity for San Luis Obispo County to develop innovative strategies for the future and capitalize on opportunities to make the greatest impact. As you plan your future and reflect on the legacy you want to leave behind, you can strengthen San Luis Obispo County families through a partnership with Habitat for Humanity.
- Cash Donations
- Gifts of Stock
- Tangible and Intangible Personal Property
- Gifts of Land and Real Estate
- Bargain Sales
- Beneficiary in Will
- Retirement Plan
- Beneficiary Designations
- Life Insurance Beneficiary
- Donations through Charitable Gift Annuities
- Donations through Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Gifts through Charitable Lead Trusts
- Making Habitat for Humanity for San Luis Obispo County the beneficiary of your home while continuing to live there.
If you have any questions about giving opportunities and the housing needs of your community please contact the development staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (805) 782-0687.