ALL ReSTORE STOREFRONTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED AND WILL BE RELOACTED TO NEW LOCATIONS IN SLO COUNTY!
- Please check with your preffered ReStore to make sure they are open and accepting donations. Information on store re-openings will be updated as soon as we can.
- Once we are able to reopen again our ReStores will accept new and gently used materials from companies, contractors, retailers, and individuals. Help build and maintain affordable homes and reduce the amount of usable goods going to our landfills by donating to our ReStores. Don’t forget all donations are tax deductible.
- Pick-ups will be available for some donations. Talk to our store managers for more information. Call (805) 546-8699 for our ReStore in South County. Call (805) 434-0486 for our ReStore in North County.
- After hour drop-offs are prohibited.
- Please call ahead if you have a large donation, so we can accommodate it.
- Please be sure all items are in good, clean, and usable condition.
- Unfortunately, our ReStores cannot accept all donations.